Our Granada pendant light will be the center of attention in any home. This sphere shaped glass and iron pendent light has a unique costal style presence, when lit it produces a wonderful glow and stunning reflection. All Mediterra Pendants are safe for outdoor and indoor display.
Crafted completely by hand; Aqua colored glass is hand blown into a hand forged iron Cage. This beautiful pendant light is created by a fusion of master ironwork & artisan glass blowing.
Part of the inspiration behind the Granada pendant design comes from antique glass fishing floats. These blown glass spheres were originally created in Norway around 1840 used for deep sea fishing.
12"h x 11"diameter
*Pendant only, measurements do not include chain length.
About This Mediterra Pendant Light.
- Iron Finish- Oxidized Rust | Glass Color- Aqua.
- Available in other glass colors, contact us for more information.
- *Bulb not included. *Tools are required for proper install.
Included With Each Pendant.
- 1 ceiling canopy that is hand forged from iron(includes mounting hardware).
- Heavy iron chain in matching iron finish 30”in length.
- UL listed electrical socket.
- UL electrical cable 32" in length.
Mediterra Lighting Collection.
Functional lighting constructed through a fusion of master ironwork & artisan glass blowing.
Our talented blacksmiths heat, hammer, and mold each iron bar. The tedious process of forming the iron cage requires precision iron craftsmanship. After the cage is finished molten hot glass is hand blown into the iron cage. We designed the Granada pendant along with our team of artisans to have a natural and organic presence while giving off just the right amount of light. The Granda Pendant is a signature design and is part of the Mediterra Lighting Collection.