Valentines with intention. Bestow this Vestige of love and appreciation to someone important and valued in your life...
What is Authentic and Special about this bundle...
- An ornamental Pink glass heart, hand-blown sustainably from broken bottles and recycled glass.
- Special red ribbon perfectly suspends the ornamental glass hearts
- Ethel M's® fine Duos chocolate box. A choice of their finest small batch chocolate truffles in either milk chocolate or dark.
- A metal scroll stand to suspend and display the blown glass heart.
- Optional small, printed greeting card with the option to include a brief, personalized message
- Perfectly packaged and presented in a black velvet drawstring bag with festive fill.
This is the first annual Valentine's Bundle of Love offering therefore a very Limited engagement ahead of Valentine's Day. Shipping will be included only on the first 50 orders. It is likely that our supply will not last.
9"h x 4"diameter
*Measurements include both glass heart and scroll stand.
3"h x 2.5"w x 1.75"thick(just ornamental heart)
*The measurements of each glass heart may vary slightly as each is 100% hand blown.
The Ornamental Glass Hearts with stands and w/out are available year-round in our eclectic color glass! View and shop all colors by visiting our Movement Glass Collection or by clicking this link- Ornamental Glass Hearts. Decorate your home with our little artisan crafted vestiges of love.
Artisan Glass Blowing, Sustainably.
Within our glass blowing studio is located in the remote city of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. We have collaborated and designed a voluptuous heart shape that is casted into a mold. Individual artisans exert their trained ability to mouth blow these little unique ornaments.
Recycled glass is delivered by the truckload from local recycling yards. Mounds of discarded bottles and other glass articles are transferred into the studio then lightly clean, crushed, and heated in large kilns where temperatures reach 1500˚F. Once the molten hot glass is of proper consistency, it is then blown into our signature designed molds. The color dye is added during the heating process, developing the lasting color of the glass art.
Movement, A Glassware Collection Crafted by true artisans.
We only work with the best creative artisans to take recycled glass and transform it into a precious symbol of enduring love.