Arnett Pendant Light | Fire Glass
The exquisitely crafted Arnett pendant will compliment a wide rage of different motifs and decor styles. A pendant light with an Art Deco style and theme is handmade from tin and clear glass panes. The tin cage has antique brass finish that compliments the lamps overall Mid-Century theme and design. The obtuse triangle shaped fiery amber colored glass panes allow for a great amount of light which project subtle reflections on the surrounding walls and ceiling. Illuminate your interior or exterior decor with authentic and quality made lighting, that is created through a fusion of artisan glass blowing & and master iron work. Each Arnett pendant is equipped with all hardware needed to install either outdoor or indoor. The Arnett pendant lights are also Available in Clear and Cobalt glass colors.
24"tall x 16"diameter (pendant only)
Measurements of chain length is 32". More chain and cable available upon request.
About This Mediterra Pendant Light.
- Tin Cage Finish- Bronze | Glass Color- Fire Amber.
- Available in other glass colors, Clear and Cobalt
- Included medium base socket is Rated 660W-250V maximum.
- *Tools are required for proper install. *Bulb not included.
Included With Each Pendant.
- 1 ceiling canopy that is hand forged from iron(includes mounting hardware).
- Heavy iron chain in matching iron finish 30”in length.
- UL listed medium base electrical socket.
- UL 18 gage electrical cable 32" in length.