If you are not satisfied with your order within the first 7 days of receiving your product you can contact us by email email@example.com to inquire about returning your purchase.
*All Shipping and transaction fees are non-refundable.
To be eligible for a return.
• The item(s) must be unused and in the same condition in which you received.
• Product(s) must also be in the original packaging and repacked with the same care and attention to detail in which we prepared it for you. This is a very important detail! Several of our products are extremely fragile, our fulfillment team has developed specific packaging / handling procedures in which to prepare every product for safe transportation.
After initial return is approved and package(s) are sealed- a call tag can be provided upon confirmation, or the recipient is welcome secure preferred mode of return transportation.
Upon the package(s) arrival at our facility the fulfillment team will immediately open, inspect, and notify customer.
After which we will promptly proceed with returning your funds minus shipping cost.
*In the unfortunate circumstance of damage caused while in return transportation to Zenwaro.
• If there is no negligence found to have caused any potential damage, then we will promptly proceed with returning your funds.
• However, upon conducting proper inspection of internal packing / product there is visual evidence of careless or negligent re-packaging is found to have caused any potential damage then we reserve the right to void your refund.
• After 7 days has passed since receiving your purchase, unfortunately we are not able to offer you a refund.
First, prepare yourself for an immense amount of joy and splendor as you are about to behold a product that is both culturally creative and genuine.
Second, follow the receiving instructions that will appear at the very top of the package. Not following these instructions may result in a less than enjoyable experience should there be an unexpected issue. Every order we receive and fulfill is important to us, so we are very thoughtful about how it will be handled by the carrier and received by you, our customer.
Of course! We welcome phone orders and are happy to answer any questions you may have about our diverse collection of artisan made, one of a kind products. If we don’t answer immediately, please don’t hesitate to leave us a message. We will respond within 24hours. You can reach us at 702 289 2744.
Once your order has shipped, you’ll receive your tracking information in the email address associated with your order. If you haven’t received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, at this moment we do not offer free shipping. Many retailers and shops calculate end user or last mile shipping costs into the cost of their products. At Zenwaro we hold a few principles at the top of our list. To create and provide quality crafted products that are not available anywhere else at fair price. Be honest, transparent, and communicative with our customers. Overly inflating our prices to include the shipping cost provided by a 3rd party carrier does not seem very honest nor fair.
Keep calm and retrace your steps from check-out.
• Make sure that you did not accidentally enter the wrong “Ship To” address. We do not and cannot alter or change any address that is provided at check out ahead fulfilling to the carrier.
• If you feel that something is not quite right, contact us immediately. All carriers are 3rd parties. While we have a great amount of experience in working with parcel and freight transporters, these services are not an extension of Zenwaro therefore once an order is within their possession we have no control over their policies and procedures.
Missing or incorrectly delivered packages is extremely rare and every circumstance is unique. Of course, we always want to be and will be of assistance in these rare circumstances.
*To the best of our capabilities we ensure that such a situation will never occur. We conduct a maps search before booking every order for transport and reach out to individual customers if an error in the provided address appears.
Should the carrier’s tracking portal state that your package was delivered to your address, but you do not have it.
A few immediate suggestions either before or after contacting us.
• Study tracking timeline report in a detailed fashion to see if there is an RTS (return to sender) or other report that does not correctly coincide with transport?
• Have you spoken to any of your neighbors to ensure they did not accidentally accept your package?
• Make sure that you are referring to or are identifying the correct online purchase?
• If the order shipped with US Postal Service. Do you know your mail carrier and have you spoken with them or made them aware of the situation?
• Be prepared to contact and possibly visit the UPSP delivery hub / office to ensure there was no issue during last mile delivery.
Our fulfillment team will be assisting, investigating, and communicating with carrier from our end. All shipments are insured, all steps will be taken to ensure your order is safely received.
Yes!!! We love and appreciate all customers especially those located outside of the USA! Zenwaro has over 30 years of international logistics experience both small parcel and LTL freight. Our team appreciates every opportunity to fulfill orders to customers that live all over the world. We have the experience in working with customs and international declaration. A short list of countries outside of the US that Zenwaro commonly ships to- Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, EU Nations, Australia, New Zealand, The Philippines, Africa, India, China, Saudi Arabia, just to name a few.
•Your complete address
•Your email address.
•Your Phone Number Very Important.
Many customers do not know that as of 2021 a phone number is required for all shipments leaving the United States. This requirement is primarily for customs and duties offices, should there be an unforeseen issue during transport the necessary personnel working within either the carrier’s office or customs / duties authority may need to speak with recipient and if there is no phone number the carrier could re-route the package back to Zenwaro. This would not only be a major inconvenience to you (our customer) but also any additional cost associate with reshipping the order would not be Zenwaro’s responsibility.
We use the United State Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx. To keep shipping rates down, we compare costs between these carriers and ship in the most efficient way. We are very conscious of the fragility and value of our products. Therefore some larger cities within the continental US like Chicago and New York we urge all customers within these municipalities to select a commercial carrier like UPS or FedEx at checkout. All shipping carriers and transportation companies are contracted third parties, we do our very best to professionally package and prepare every package for safe transport and a delightful delivery.
We do ship to PO Boxes!
A few details that you should keep in mind before having your purchase ship to a PO Box.
• UPS, FedEx do not deliver to most PO Boxes, unless located within one their stores.
• Make sure the item you are purchasing will actually fit within your P.O. Box. An easy way to figure package size. Add 3”inches to all sides of the product dimensions. Product measurements can be found in product descriptions.
• If your package doesn’t fit, USPS will hold your package aside. But – the hold only applies for ten business days. So if the package is unclaimed at the Post Office window after ten days, the parcel will likely be returned to Zenwaro.
• If delivery to your PO Box fails and package(s) are returned to Zenwaro know that all Shipping costs are non-refundable. Reshipping fee’s will apply.
• Tricky tracking: The shipment might sit in its PO box for a while, meaning the tracking updates won’t update until the recipient picks it up.
Be bummed. But not to upset, know that we have experience in these unfortunate circumstances and we are here to help you.
• First follow the Receiving Instructions pamphlet that will appear at the very top of the package. *Do not discard any of the packaging material.
• Make sure to contact us immediately by sending an email email@example.com.
• Our fulfillment team will respond within 24 hours with specific instructions for how to assist you with the next steps.
• Every order and package that we fulfill is insured, however we have to follow a few specific policies and procedures which allow us to either replace or refund your purchase with less stress and more ease.
a very high form of enlightenment. Usually studied within Buddhist monasteries, this ancient practice emphasizes enlightenment by the most direct means, accepting formal studies and observances only when they form part of such means. Zen practices can also be found dating back to ancient philosophers like Epictetus and Marcus Aurelius.
The literal Spanish translation of Sanctuary is "Santuario". This beautiful word can also be translated as shrine or sanctum to us "Santuario" means "home." A home or Sanctuary is the space where we spend some of the most important moments of our life. Often, it is where we go to find peace and to heal. It is the domain where we cook and share delightful food with friends and family. Home is where we hang our art and place our furniture. It is the place that we make our own.
Therefore, The Meaning of Zenwaro Is a "Sanctuary Of Zen."
Zenwaro provides products that are handmade by true artisans. By way of extraordinary craftsmanship, attention to detail and often influenced or inspired by culture. Our products tell a story both of craftsmanship and artistry, emphasizing quality and the aesthetics of great design and function. Upon introducing them into your Sanctuary, you may find they will often bring about moments of Zen.
How thoughtful of you! We certainly do. While currently gift wrapping is not a featured line item to be added at check out, we can offer gift wrapping and include gift messaging upon request. After adding an item to your shopping cart at check-out there is a field / text box labeled “Order Notes”. Simply enter your request with any instructions and gift message in this field. We love a surprise gift! Our fulfillment team is well trained and appreciates “tasteful presentation”
We do offer wholesale partnerships and a variety of B2B services to approved businesses. To learn more about how to become a partnering business simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include some basic information about your business (name, address, website) and the collections or products of interest.
Protect it and keep it 100% confidential. We do not sell nor share our customer’s private information.
Never thought you would ask…
Sustainability, recycling, and repurposing is very important to us. Not only are we using sustainabile practices during production within our artisan studios but also by incorporating recycling and repurposing practices with our order fulfillment.
• 80% of Zenwaro’s packing materials are recycled! For nearly a decade we have worked partnered with several local Las Vegas recycling yards, the World Market Center, and other packing facilities to relieve these organizations of their slightly used packing materials. Each year Zenwaro salvages several thousands of pounds of perfectly clean foam / bubble wrap, Styrofoam, & cardboard that would usually end up in waste landfills. We are tree huggers and we wear this badge with pride! You can take pride in supporting our mission to remain authentic, fair trade, and environmentally sustainable.
• 100% of all glass products that we create, and sell are sourced and created from recycled glass. Delivered by the truckload from local recycling yards in Central Mexico. Mounds of discarded bottles and other glass articles are transferred into the studio then the glass is lightly clean, crush, and heated in large kilns where temperatures reach 1500˚F.