This mid-century themed glass and metal pendant light is aptly named the Monroe. With it's polygon shape and perfectly crafted obtuse angle glass panes, this architectural themed light will compliment a wide rage of different motifs and decor styles. This hanging light with an Art Deco style is handmade from tin and clear glass panes. The tin cage has antique brass finish that compliments the lamps overall Mid-Century theme and design. The obtuse triangle shaped clear glass panes allow for a strong amount of light in your home. The pendant lights geometric patterns project subtle reflections on the surrounding walls and ceiling. Illuminate your interior or exterior decor with authentic and quality made lighting, that is created through a fusion of artisan glass blowing & and master iron work. Each Monroe pendant is equipped with all hardware needed to install either outdoor or indoor.
20"tall x 12"diameter (pendant only)
Measurements of chain length is 32". More chain and cable available upon request.
About This Mediterra Pendant Light.
- Tin Cage Finish- Bronze | Glass Color- Clear.
- Available in other glass colors, Clear and Fire Amber
Included medium base socket is Rated 660W-250V maximum.
- *Tools are required for proper install. *Bulb not included.
Included With Each Pendant.
- 1 ceiling canopy that is hand forged from iron(includes mounting hardware).
- Decorative steel chain with matching bronze finish 30”in length.
- UL listed medium base electrical socket, Rated 660W-250V maximum.
- UL 18 gage electrical cable 32" in length.