Flama Pendant | Aqua Glass and Iron Pendant Light
12"h x 8"w x 8"depth
*Pendant only, measurements do not include chain length.
About This Mediterra Pendant Light.
Iron Finish- Oxidized Rust or Burnt Charcoal | Glass Color- Aqua. This pendant can be displayed outdoors, though we suggest when displaying outdoors to do so in a covered area. Each pendant includes quality made brass strain relief cord grips installed on the caps of each pendant light and ceiling canopy. These metal strain relief cord grips have several functions along with holding the electrical in place and reduce any tension applied to the cord, they also help to seal the pendant reducing any moisture or water from reaching the electrical socket. We suggest consulting a professional electrician for proper and safe installation. The Flama pendant is available in other glass colors and iron finishes, contact us for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
Included With Each Pendant.
- 1 Decorative Ceiling Canopy in matching finish, includes internal mounting hardware. These ceiling medallions are designed to have a simplistic yet modern appearance subtly complementing the pendant and allows for easy installation. Custom ceiling canopies to suspend a cluster of pendant lights are available.
- 1 Flat Brick Decorative chain 32"in length in match iron finish. Crafted with superior craftsmanship, durability, and beauty of these are best-in-class Hardware decorative chains.
- 1 Medium Base Electrical Socket, with Dark Brass finish and a power source of 660 Watt Maximum - 250 Volt Maximum this allows for a strong incandescent bulb or an energy efficient LED bulb.
- 1 UL Listed electrical cable 32" in length 16 gage(thickness).
- *Bulb not included. *Tools are required for proper install.
Mediterra Lighting Collection.
Functional lighting constructed through a fusion of master ironwork & artisan glass blowing.
The sleek shape and design of this pendant requires countless hours to achieve. Our talented blacksmiths heat, hammer, and weld each iron bar into place this tedious process forms the iron cage. After the cage completion it is taken to the glass blowing are of our artisan studio where molten hot glass is hand blown into the iron cage. This specific glass blowing technique allows the expanding molten hot glass to protrude past the iron bars creating an authentic bulbous quality.
To learn more about this diverse lighting collection Click either of the following links to either blog story. We have documented the years of thoughtful design work we have invested into each design, the inspiration behind the collection's inception, examples of how pendant lighting can provide the right ambiance in your decor, and the history of lighting and design.
Ambiance! Where it comes from and how to invite it into your Home.
Ambiance! The Story of The Mediterra Lighting Collection
Granada Pendant Light | Aqua Glass and Iron Light
The Granada pendant light will be the center of attention in any home. The sphere shaped glass and iron pendent light has a unique costal style presence, these electrified pendants provide 360˚ degrees...
Granada Pendant Light | Clear Glass
The Granada pendant light will be the center of attention in any home. The sphere shaped glass and iron pendent light has a unique costal style presence, the fully electrified pendant provide 360˚degrees...
Piña Pendant Light | Small Clear
This versatile Mediterra pendant light design will illuminate and compliment a variety of decor styles. Aptly dubbed the Piña Pendant after its stunning design and pineapple geometric inspired shape. Available...