This mid-century themed glass and metal pendant light is aptly named the Monroe. With it's polygon shape and perfectly crafted obtuse angle glass panes, this architectural themed light will compliment a wide rage of different motifs and decor styles. This hanging light with an Art Deco style is handmade from tin and clear glass panes. The tin cage has antique brass finish that compliments the lamps overall Mid-Century theme and design. The obtuse triangle shaped clear glass panes allow for a strong amount of light in your home.
20"tall x 12"diameter (pendant only)
Weight: 6pounds | 2.75Kg
Measurements of chain length is 32".
Included With Each Pendant.
- 1 Decorative Ceiling Canopy in matching Dark Oxidize metal finish, includes internal mounting hardware. Ceiling medallions have a simplistic shape appearance subtly complementing the pendant and allow for secure installation.
- 1 Medium Base Electrical Socket, with a power source of 660 Watt Maximum - 250 Volt Maximum allowing for either a strong incandescent bulb or energy efficient LED bulb.
- 1 black round conductor cord 32"in length, is secure and UL approved to support / suspend the 10 pound pendant. Electrical cable is UL listed for outdoor or indoor use. The SVT/2 (round 2 conductor) suitable for dimmer capabilities.
- 1 Medium Base E-26 Electrical Socket. Black Glazed Porcelain with a power source of 660 Watt Maximum - 250 Volt Maximum this allows for a strong incandescent bulb or energy efficient LED bulb. Grounded for safe and secure dimming capabilities.
- Each pendant includes quality made strain relief cord grips installed on the caps of each pendant light and ceiling canopy.
- *Bulb not included. *Tools are required for proper install.
The pendant light's geometric patterns project subtle reflections on the surrounding walls and ceiling. Illuminate your interior or exterior decor with authentic and quality made lighting, that is created through a fusion of artisan glass blowing & and master iron work. Each Monroe pendant is equipped with all hardware needed to install either outdoor or indoor.