A balance between artisan craftsmanship and hi-quality electrical pendant lighting. The Pera pendants encompass a stunning voluptuous yet natural shape that will illuminate your indoor or outdoor arrangement and enhance the aesthetics of your environment. Created through a union of master iron work and artisan glass blowing, included with every Pera Pendant are high-quality CSE / UL electrical components along with decorative mounting hardware necessary to genuinely compliment your decor. Given the type of build used this pendant emits a good amount of illumination in all directions, with a focused beam of light through the open basin.
• 16"tall x 12"diameter
• Total weight: 16Lbs / 7.28Kg (pendant electrical kit and hardware)
*Pendant only, above measurements do not include chain length.
*This is a handmade pendant light measurements will vary slightly.
Included With Each Pendant.
- 1 Decorative Ceiling Canopy in matching finish, includes UL approved internal mounting hardware. Our ceiling medallions are designed to have a simple and modern appearance subtly complementing the pendant. They allow for easy and secure installation.
- 1 Flat Brick Decorative chain 32"in length in match iron finish. Crafted with superior craftsmanship, durability, and allure. Chosen for their best-in-class Hardware of decorative chains.
- 1 Medium Base E-26 Electrical Socket. Black Glazed Porcelain with a power source of 660 Watt Maximum - 250 Volt Maximum this allows for a strong incandescent bulb or an energy efficient LED bulb. Grounded for safe and secure dimming capabilities.
- 1 UL Listed electrical cable 32" in length 16 gage(thickness).
*Bulb not included. *Tools are required for proper install, consult a professional electrician prior to installation.
All Mediterra Pendant lights are hand crafted using sustainable manufacturing practices, handblown glass is sourced from recycled glass bottles.
Iron Finish- Oxidized Rust | Glass Color- Amber. This pendant can be displayed outdoors, though we suggest when displaying outdoors to do so in a covered area. Each pendant includes quality made solid brass strain relief cord grips installed on the caps of each pendant light and ceiling canopy. The metal strain relief cord grips have several functions from holding the electrical components in place while reducing any tension applied to the cord, they help to seal the pendant reducing any moisture or water from reaching the electrical socket. We suggest consulting a professional electrician for proper and safe installation. Available in other glass colors and iron finishes, contact us for more information, email@example.com
Decorative lighting created through an alliance of artisanal ironworking and master glass-blowing
The beautiful flowing Pear shape design of this pendant has taken countless hours to perfect. Our talented blacksmiths heat, hammer, and weld each iron bar into place this tedious process forms the iron cage. After the cage is completed artisan glass blowers mouth blow molten hot glass into the iron cage. This specific glass blowing technique allows the expanding molten hot glass to protrude past the iron bars creating an authentic bulbous quality. We designed the Pera pendant along with our team of artisans to have a natural and organic presence while giving off just the right amount of light. The base of the pendant is completely open, allowing the light to pass through casting a spot light below.
Learn more about this diverse lighting collection by reading either blog story below. We have documented the years of thoughtful design work invested into each design, the inspiration behind the collection's inception, and examples of how pendant lighting can provide the right ambiance in your decor.
Ambiance! Where it comes from and how to invite it into your Home.
Ambiance! The Story of The Mediterra Lighting Collection